Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby Gifts!

So many people have been having babies lately, which gives me the excuse to make cute baby gifts! I forgot to take pictures of the girl items I made, but I'll post the links anyway.

Baby Jack got some fancy duds inspired by THIS pin:

It was really easy to make and I think it turned out really well!

He also got a couple spit rags made with wash cloths to really clean up the messes. I hate the burp cloths that are so thin they soak through in one use. These last so much longer!


Also, I apparently forgot to take pictures of the baby aprons I made out of the same monkey and shark material...I'm terrible, I know. THIS pattern is AWESOME and makes the best baby bib/apron I have seen. It covers so much more area, preventing that many more accidents.

Sweet Norah received similar burp cloths and baby aprons in girly fabrics, and she also received pacifier clips, a "chair anywhere" for when she gets a bit older, and a door jammer. I don't have pictures of any of these, of course, because I wrapped them before I remembered that I hadn't photographed them! The link to the door jammer is to an etsy site so there isn't a tutorial. I just made it up based on the picture and used hair elastics for the stretchy part. 
Overall these baby gifts have been very well received and they were relatively simple to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment