Friday, August 24, 2012

To Do List Picture Frames

I have to admit that I am the queen of extremely long To Do lists. I'm great at writing them, but not so great at finishing the items on them! I saw lots of pins on Pinterest about using picture frames and dry erase markers to make cute, reusable To Do lists. I've also seen MANY pins about making felt flowers. I combined the two ideas to make this:

I used scrapbooking stickers to write "To Do" at the top of a piece of loose-leaf paper.

I used a glue gun to hot glue the paper into the back of the frame to make sure it didn't wiggle around. I also hot glued the felt flowers to the front of the frame. 

As you can see, I filled the frame with things to do in no time at all!

I liked the results so much that I decided to make a second frame for my desk at work. 



 This time I used purple cotton fabric to make rosettes by twisting and wrapping the fabric around itself. I hot glued it to a little cardboard circle so that it would stay in place, and then hot glued the whole thing to the frame.




 Finished products, already filled with things for me to do!





No comments:

Post a Comment