Monday, August 27, 2012

Schedule in picture frame


There are tons of pins on Pinterest about writing on picture frames with dry erase markers. I decided that I wanted to make a week-at-a-glance type of calendar for myself using this concept. I found a frame with seven photo spots at Walmart. I already had the scrapbook paper (which I found in the $1 bins at Target) and the pre-cut letters in my scrapbooking supplies. I taped the scrapbook paper to the large sheet of paper that came in the frame so they wouldn't slide around when I hung the frame up.
 I use a dry erase marker to write the date next to the day's letter so that I can always see a week ahead.

I love how this turned out and use it constantly to remind myself of all the events in my busy schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment